Shipping to Beautiful Blooms
In order to have your Beautiful Blooms arrive to us in the best condition possible, please follow these steps:
Following your event and before you ship your flowers, make sure to store them in a cool place (such as a refrigerator) with fresh water in a vase.
*Please do not wrap your bouquet directly with/in plastic, bubble wrap, or wet paper towels. This will cause your bouquet to mold.
- Line the bottom of the box with crumpled packing paper/tissue paper
- Place the wrapped bouquet in the center of the crumpled paper
- Cover the rest of the box with more packing paper/ tissue paper to help prevent the bouquet from shifting around during transit.
- Seal the box with packing tape
- Whether you or a relative/friend ships your flowers, label the box with the full name that the order is placed under and leave a call back number as well.
- Place "FRAGILE" sticker on the box
We recommend that you ship your flowers between 24-48 hours following your event for optimal results, but not required. UPS and Fedex are preferred for shipping but not required. (They are also open on weekends).